Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blog Post # 1

      Hello everyone! My name is Tiffany Blanton. On November 13, 2010 I married the love of my life after dating five years.  I am the oldest out of three kids. I have a sister who is seventeen years old and a brother who is twelve years old. I was born and raised in Atmore, Alabama and currently reside there.  I do not have any children but wish to one day, preferably after I graduate in the Fall of 2012, but who can ever tell.
     I graduated J.U. Blacksher Highshool in 2007 and then moved onto Jefferson Davis Community College shortly after. I then transferred to South and now I am in my third semester.  I have made some really great friends throughout the semesters at South.  I am majoring in Elementary and Special Education because I have always had a heart for children.  I cannot wait to graduate and become a teacher so I can hopefully make a difference in children's lives. 
     I attend church at McCullough Christian Center which is located near my home. My job consists of cleaning houses just until I finish school.  I enjoy walking, riding bikes, going to the river/ beach, shopping, going out to eat, watching movies, and spending time with my family. 
     Also, if you are wondering where Atmore is located, it is about an hour North of Mobile.  I drive three days a week to USA, which isn't too bad, some days. Graduation is slowly creeping but on a more positive note I can actually say that I graduate next year!   

7 comments:

  1. Tiffany, You will make a great teacher! I am so glad we met and will be graduating together! This class seems like it is a lot but, I am sure we will learn many new things that will enable us to be better teachers for our future students. See you in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kelly and tiffany you are both doing exceptional work already, by the very fact you operate your own blog you are working towards the type of professional standard that great teachers have. I am really impressed and look forward to reading your contributions to the education field.

    Best wishes all the way from Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Physical Ed. Teacher,
    Thank you so much! I have been working very hard on my blog. I am new to all this but I believe I am starting to figure it out. I never really knew that teachers used blogs as much as they do. I am excited to see what is in store. I look forward to communicating more with you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly,
    You will also be a great teacher as well. I am so glad that we will be graduating together too. It is nice to have great friends to be able to follow along throughout this journey. It would not be as exciting traveling alone

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your car gets good gas mileage! Welcome to EDM310.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dr. Strange,
    Thank you! I am happy to be here. Thankfully, my car does get good gas mileage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tiffany,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog. I bet your excited about being able to graduate next year. I thought I had to drive far coming from Bay Minette. You really have to drive far coming from Atmore. Good luck this semester!

    ReplyDelete