Monday, February 21, 2011

C4K Summary 1,2, and 3

An image of kids standing next to each other

C4K #1 Ms. Lugrin’s  Class Blog

Asessippi ski trip

HER COMMENT
Snowboarding at asessippi was awsome becuse it was my first time and i did good for my first time.  I liked it but i didnt like the times i fell cause it hurt. I like snowboarding more then skiing. i didnt like how you have to unbukle your boot and then when you get to the top you have to bukle it back up. But that is the way to snowboard so i have to do it. that is all about my first time snowboarding.


MY COMMENT
Hello Jocelyn!!!
I really enjoyed reading your post about snowboarding. I have never been snowboarding or skiing before. I am glad that you enjoyed snowboarding. I am sure that I would fall too especially for my first time. Just think though, if you ever get to go snowboarding again you will know exactly what to do!! You will probably be a pro the next time. I am going to leave a link at the bottom of this post so you can contact me if you would like

C4K #2 Mr. St. Pierre’s Class Blog
I think 18/39 I lost track

HER COMMENT
Too bad I was absent,it is just not fair,i get sick and
and exciting things happen and I’m just not there.
Changing seats or a new assignment,
because when I absent my classroom is full of excitement.
At home I lay there sick in my bed with a thermometer stuck in my mouth
and happy not to be at school,while everything you can dream of is happening.
You get no news just the blues after listening
to a classmate that just rubs it in,boy
i wish i wasn’t absent.

MY COMMENT
Subika,
You did a really great job!! I absolutely love your poem. You are very creative. When I miss class I feel like new things happen when I am not there too. Just think though, whenever you go back you can catch up on the new things that are going on and there will be other days that new things will occur. Just keep up that creativity and you will go far


C4K #3  Ms. Helen Squire's Pt. England School’s Class Blog

HER COMMENT

My name is Htawara I am 9 years old. I come from Burma. I like school.
In the holidays I played with my cousin at my house with the ball. His name is Pambala.

MY COMMENT

Hello Htawara!!!

My name is Tiffany Blanton. I live in the state of Alabama in the U.S. I also enjoy school as well. I am going to school to be a teacher. I guess I really like school since I am going to school to be a teacher. You, just continue to enjoy school and make good grades!!! I really enjoyed reading your blog. It also excites me to know that you are from New Zealand. That is awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment