Thursday, February 3, 2011

C4T Project #3


  C4T# 1- I was assigned to read Mrs. Jo Fothergill's blog entitled, "Posterous."

   Mrs. Jo Fothergill, aka Dragonsinger wrote about the tool known as Posterous. She explained how Posterous is a tool used for blogging. She wrote about how she is a multitasker which is why she found Posterous to be very useful. She gave examples using links to show how simple and helpful Posterous really is. She explained that Posterous allows one to upload pictures, videos, and voice recordings very easily. She explained that using Posterous for a teachers' classroom would be a great idea. Posterious is a great tool and makes uploading an easy task.

       I responded to her by saying how useful Posterous really is. Posterous basically is a tool that multitasks and does the work for you. What I mean by that is that when using Posterous, it automatically uploads anything you may have instead of having to go to all the different networks and upload everything manually. Posterous just makes life simplier. Posterous works with a number of networks for example, Blogger, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, etc.


An image with a teacher reading to her students

C4T #2- Second comment for my assigned teacher, Mrs. Jo Fothergill.
Jo Fothergill’s blog post entitled, “2011” is about her new approach to changing her classroom setup. She explained how she was adding bean bags, a tent, and taking away a few desks. She also talked about how changing the setup for the classroom allows for creativity. She set up different stations throughout her classroom to allow the students to feel free to learn anywhere throughout the room.
I responded to her by saying how creative and inspiring her ideas are. I also told her how her blog brought back childhood memories.  I told her, that when I was in first grade I remembered how my teacher's room had a very creative touch and it made learning fun!  My teacher had a swing that she use to sit in and read to the class. I also explained how my teacher had little tables and chairs for us to do our work and had stations set up for each subject. I also mentioned to Mrs. Fothergill that I would never forget my first grade teacher and I want to be able for my students' to say the same. I told her that her blog just showed me that creativity does still exist and that I admired her for keeping that creativity throughout her teaching experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment