Monday, February 21, 2011

Project # 10 PLN Progress Report


 
My Personal Learning Network or PLN is going great! I worked on my PLN through Symbaloo. I really like the idea of having a PLN, it makes everything so simple and allows easy access to the websites. I actually liked using Symbaloo. With making a PLN through Symbaloo, the setup was very easy. I am sure that I will add more tiles later on. I added some useful tiles that I have learned to use throughout my EDM experience. I added some of my friends blogs as well as the EDM blog. I added these blogs to be able to have easy access to them. A majority of my tiles that I added are very useful while in the EDM310 class. I also added a few education tiles and hopefully will be able to use this PLN through my entire teaching experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment